- Average savings of 60%, with potential savings of up to 80% or more (based on 2018 national program savings data)
- Accepted at over 65,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including major chains and independent pharmacies
- Can be used to receive a discount on all prescription drugs, both brand-name drugs and generics
- Members will always receive the lowest price available on prescription medications
- THOSE WITH LIMITED INSURANCE OR NO PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE can reduce out-of-pocket costs
- THOSE WITH HEALTH INSURANCE, MEDICARE, OR HIGH DEDUCTIBLE HEALTH PLANS can reduce the cost of medications that are not covered by insurance, or can possibly find a lower price than their insurance copay
- THOSE WITH PETS can reduce their out-of-pocket costs on human-equivalent pet medications
Honored at Over 65,000 Participating Pharmacies, Including:
Plus Thousands of Additional Chains and Independent Pharmacies Nationwide.
Locate participating pharmacies and look up drug pricing at www.awarxplan.com.
DISCOUNT ONLY - NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of prescription and the pharmacy chosen. The program does not make payments directly to the pharmacies. Members are required to pay for all prescription purchases. The prescription savings card does not coordinate with an insured prescription plan. You may contact customer care with questions or concerns, or to obtain further information. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC, Tucson, AZ.